The Application Form for the registration of a student is submitted in the Admissions Office and the application should be complete and submitted before the Assessment Test. Admissions to Grades 7, 8 and 9 are confirmed upon the successful performance in the Entrance Test at respective levels in English, Math and Hindi. The evaluation questions will be such that any student who is studying either of the following streams will be able to answer them without much difficulty (Maharastra State Board, CBSE, ICSE). The duration of this test is approximately 2-1/2 hours.
The documents required to initiate the admission process of any candidate are:
- Duly-filled Application Form
- Seven (7) Recent Passport-size Photos (Twelve (12) for overseas student)
- Two (2) Color Photos each of Parents
- Rs. 20,000 Non-Refundable Registration Fee to be paid in cash prior to taking Assessment Test
- Copy of School Records covering the last two (2) years and a half
- Copies of any Educational/Psychological Testing, Reports, etc.
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Valid Passport and Student Visa for Overseas Student
Decisions on acceptance are not made until all the completed documents have been submitted and approved. Selected candidates will receive detailed information regarding the follow-up procedure, fee schedule with payment details, etc. If selected for admittance, all the certificates required must be submitted in due time and fees paid as per the instructions in the acceptance letter.
The Admissions Kit along with the School Prospectus is available from the Admissions Office. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (020) 32940442 or 32544965.
If you use the postal services, please send your correspondence to our city address:
RiverDale International School
Farry Industries Ltd.
S.No.289/2, Kalpataru Society, B Building,
Office No 15, Timber Market Road,