RiverDale International Residential School / Senior Secondary (10+2 Levels)
Exeat and Visitation :
General Guidelines for all parents regarding Exeat and visitations are shared separately with parents from time to time. Salient features of this are mentioned below:
- No leave for any family functions, religious ceremony or wedding in the family is permitted by the school. Such leave is permitted only as per Exeat rules.
- Requests for Exeats/Visitations should be made in writing to the Principal ONLY by email. Requests over the phone will not be entertained.
- An ‘Exeat/Visitation List’ is compiled by Friday 05:00 pm every week. No request will be entertained for the weekend after this cut-off point.
- Parents are not to come to the school in case they have not received a confirmation approving their request for Exeat/Visitation.
- No unscheduled visits by parents will be allowed. Parents can meet their children at the Visitation Area only during approved visits.
- Parents wishing to meet and interact with subject teachers and or the Principal may do so on Saturdays between 11:00 am and 01:00 pm only after securing prior appointment for which, request needs to made in writing through email/letter.
Phone Calls/Internet usage :
Students are allowed to make calls to their parents twice a week. Time slots for the phone calls are provided by the Dormitory in charge at the time of admission.
- Children can leave for an Exeat at 04:00 pm on Friday and should return to school latest by 06:00 pm on the subsequent Sunday during approved Exeat.
- Students going for Exeats beyond the permitted number, or over-staying the Exeat away from school will be fined at the rate of Rs. 2,000 per day.
- Parents/local guardians should receive their children for Exeats personally. Local guardians/ other individuals/drivers who may be required to receive or meet students are required to be formally registered with the school by providing photo-ids with the Principal’s Office. In case of emergencies where an individual other than the ones registered with the school is required to receive a student, he/ she must carry a letter of authorisation issued by the parent/registered guardian along with a photo id.
- Students returning from Exeats (outings, camping trips, holidays, etc.) will be thoroughly checked by the security guard/designated staff, and supervised by the MoD on arrival. Further checking of the students will be carried out by the Dorm Parents before they enter their dormitory wings. Mobile Phone, Gadgets will be confiscated and destroyed or a fine of Rs. 10,000 will be levied.
- Students should not have ANY cash in their possession under any circumstances. Cash found in possession of any student would result in his/her immediate suspension from school and imposition of heavy fines.
- Students should return to school latest by 06:00 pm. Those arriving later than 06.00 p.m. will be fined Rs 1,000.
On Campus Visitations :
- Parents can meet their children on weekends as follows when permitted: Saturdays–between 04:00 & 06:00 pm; Sundays–between 10:00 am & 12:00 noon, OR 04:00 & 06:00 pm.
- Parents should meet their children at the Visitation Area only. Students will be sent there on arrival of parents, who should not move beyond the Visitation Area without prior permission of the Principal.
- Parents wishing to meet and interact with subject teachers and or the Principal may do so on Saturdays between 11:00 am and 01:00 pm only after securing prior appointment for which request needs to made in writing through email/letter.